Associate Member Application
What is CCI? What is the CCI Foundation?
Founded in 1907, Colorado Counties, Inc. is a non-profit, membership association for all 64 counties whose purpose is to offer assistance to county commissioners, mayors and councilmembers and to encourage counties to work together on common issues.
To achieve its purpose, CCI offers counties a wide variety of benefits including legislative advocacy, information, education, web and email communications, publications, and intergovernmental services. In addition, CCI helps to improve how they do business by offering exposure to a wide variety of products and services through the CCI Foundation’s Associate Program.
The CCI Foundation provides training and educational programs for better county management and understanding of county issues for county officials and other interested individuals. In furtherance of these purposes, the Foundation organizes conferences, workshops, and other training sessions; partners with educational and other entities to research county issues and collect and analyze county data; prepares publications based on research and surveys conducted by or on behalf of the Foundation; and maintains a repository of county information, including both historic data and current information on opportunities for county cooperation.
Why should I join the CCI Foundation Associate Program?
The Associate Program puts you in touch with key county decision makers: commissioners, mayors, councilmembers, managers, road and bridge supervisors, county attorneys and health and human services managers. CCI believes that helping nurture a strong relationship with the private sector will prove beneficial to all Coloradans. As demands on county governments become more complex, county leaders continually seek new, innovative, cost effective ways to provide services to their citizens. The CCI Foundation Associate Program will give your organization exposure and access to county officials and give you ongoing access to information about county issues and activities across the state.
The CCI Foundation Associate Program is the most efficient and cost effective way for your company to interact with purchasing decision makers for Colorado’s 64 counties for the entire year. Being an Associate can play a large role in your marketing efforts. Counties benefit by identifying potential suppliers who have demonstrated interest in county business.
How do I apply to become a CCI Foundation Associate?
CCI invites you to become an Associate at one of four levels, which means there is a level available for every marketing need and budget. Each level entitles members to certain basic benefits, with the higher levels offering an increasing level of participation, visibility and more opportunities to reach Colorado’s 64 counties. If you have additional questions about this exciting marketing opportunity, please contact Paul Thompson at 303.861.4076, Ext. 241, or email@example.com.
Top 5 Reasons to Join
1. Your company will gain exposure to all 64 counties
2. Face to face contact with key county decision makers.
3. Showcase your company in a cost effective way.
4. Gain knowledge of what counties want or need.
5. Possibly gain a piece of the $6.5 billion Colorado counties spend each year.
CCI Foundation Associate Benefits
TRAILBLAZER LEVEL – $1,000
- CountyLines (mailed semi-annually)
- eCountyLines (delivered online bi-monthly)
- Legislative Report (delivered online)
- County Officials Directory (accessed online)
- Hard Copy of Colorado County Officials Directory
- Commissioner Handbook (accessed online)
- County TABOR Status (accessed online)
- CCI Public Lands Publications (accessed online)
- Company Listed on CCI Foundation Website with logo and brief description
- Discount on Display Table at Foundation Conferences
- Listing in Foundation Conference Program
- Additional Hard Copy of Colorado County Officials Directory (2 total)
PIONEER LEVEL – $2,000
- ADD TO THE BENEFITS ABOVE
- (2) Complimentary Registrations to Foundation Summer and Winter Conferences
- (2 total each conference) Additional Hard Copy of Colorado County Officials Directory (3 total)
FOUNDER LEVEL – $5,000
- ADD TO THE BENEFITS ABOVE
- Additional Complimentary Registration to Foundation Summer and Winter Conferences (3 total each conference) Recognition at Opening Session at Foundation Summer and Winter Conferences
- Company Logo in Foundation Summer and Winter Conference Program
- Additional Hard Copy of Colorado County Officials Directory (4 total)
FOURTEENER LEVEL – $10,000
- ADD TO THE BENEFITS ABOVE
- Additional Complimentary Registration to Foundation Summer and Winter Conferences (4 total each conference) Complimentary Display Table at CCI Foundation Summer and Winter Conferences
- Invitations to CCI and CCI Foundation events:
CCI & Affiliate Reception – January
District Meetings – August
Metro Area County Commissioners Reception – November New Commissioner Orientation – January biannually
- (2) Complimentary One Page Ads in CCI Foundation Publications: County Lines and eCountyLines Highlighted Article in CCI Foundation’s CountyLines
CCI Foundation Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
The CCI Foundation hosts two conferences a year, which are a great opportunity for county officials to learn and share new ideas to more effectively and efficiently run their county. Each year these conferences attract more than 350 county decision makers. We invite you to be a sponsor where a large group of people can learn more about your company’s products and services. Associates receive discount pricing. For questions on sponsorship, please contact Paul Thompson at 303.861.4076, Ext. 241, or firstname.lastname@example.org.